COMPREHENSIVE WASTE UNLOADING SYSTEM
SIMPLE, FAST, SAFE…
MANUAL UNLOADING BASKET
The most economic option consists of unloading the waste after processing using a stainless steel unloading basket which can be removed from the machine via a handle.
UNLOADING WITH TESAXTRACTTM
This is the most simple and ergonomic patented unloading system. It includes:
- An extractable drawer-basket fixed to the inside of the chamber
- A disposal, biodegradable cotton cover for collecting the solid waste
DÉCHARGEMENT AVEC STERIPLUSTM SYSTEM
The exclusive* STERIPLUS™ System contains a set of features that unload shredded, decontaminated waste safely and conveniently for operators.
The STERIPLUS™ System was designed to be used exclusively with the STERIPLUS™ 40 biohazardous waste treatment systems.
- Use the multi-function handle to pull the basket.
- Release the handle at the top of the basket to remove it.
- Position the basket on its transport rocker and lock it.
- Transport the rocker with its handle folded away.
- Position it on the turning station.
- Push the rocker over to tip out the waste.
The STERIPLUS™ System accessories are available separately.
- Internal basket ref. PANINT40: wire-mesh basket for receiving and removing solid waste.
- Multi-function handle ref. PMF40: pull the basket out of the machine and use the handle for better grip when transporting.
- Transport rocker ref. CBT40: sealed and with a foldaway handle, it is used to collect the basket and transport the waste safely.
- Turning station (ref. STR40) and support for waste bags (ref. SUPSP40): turning station is placed on a support to easily tip the basket to unload the waste directly in the garbage.